Super Lumi Live
A downloadable game for Windows
A balls to the wall, no frills, double-jumping classical platformer.
Easy to play, difficult to master
Simple controls and movement that is fast, fluid and precise. You can chill out to take on each obstacle one at a time or fly past everything at full speed with precision button execution!
60 traditional sized levels across 6 worlds
The game also has secrets, time targets, collectables, gravity-twisting bonus levels, perfect medals, proper achievements, unlockable cheats, staff ghosts, speedrun friendly design and more giving you a whole myriad of different challenges to test your pure platforming skills on.
Replays and Ghosts
Beat your own ghost trying to improve your time or check out the leaderboards and race against other people by downloading their ghost.*
Create and share your own devilish levels and worlds with fully integrated editors.*
ALL future updates and content are free
With at least two new worlds planned and new feature updates, you pay once and get everything for life.
* Leaderboards, downloadable ghosts available soon. Level/world editors not yet available. These features are STEAM ONLY! A Steam key is included with all Itch.io purchases.
|Published||259 days ago|
|Release date||47 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Abstract, Colorful, Controller, Futuristic, Gravity, jumping, Neon, one-hit-kill, secrets|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, High-contrast, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Update 1.2.6 (2-Boss working again!) 24 days ago
- Patch Notes - v1.2.2 (Bonus Season, Borderless Fullscreen and more) 27 days ago
- Steam keys now available! 39 days ago
- Patch Notes - v1.1.0 (Multiple saves) 42 days ago
- Super Lumi Live version 0.12 - Replays! 122 days ago
- Super Lumi Live version 0.11 150 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.